Restore joy at your dinner table using the innovative Table Talk Method!
But I made it just the way you like it. If you eat your broccoli, you'll grow up big and strong . No dessert unless you finish your dinner!
Sound familiar? If you're the parent of a "picky eater," you've likely tried everything to get your kiddo to eat their veggies. And like many other parents, you might have noticed these ideas fail. Your child may not become a gourmand overnight, but the good news is there are ways to help them explore new food-and restore some much-needed mealtime peace.
Written by a dietitian and mindful eating expert, End the Mealtime Meltdown serves up the familiar yet largely unexamined phrases parents say to kids at mealtime, and shows that what you say to your kids can actually sabotage your efforts to instill healthy habits. With this practical guide, you'll discover the communication skills you need to end conflict at the dinner table-for good.
In the book, you'll find:
• Specific guidance on what NOT to say to kids as they eat
• Acknowledgement that conflict at the dinner table is a normal part of parenting
• Specific words, scripts, and detailed instruction on how to encourage conversation that positively impacts eating behavior and development
• Real-life stories showing how the Table Talk Method can ease parent distress
• Instructions on how to tailor this approach to fit your individual needs
• Tools to help kids develop a healthy relationship with body and food that will last a lifetime
If you're craving better ways to deal with turmoil during meals and instill a healthy curiosity about food in your family, this go-to guide is your lifeline.
You have three options to when shopping online at Nest & Sprout.
- Order & pick up in store, Pine Centre Mall (Prince George, BC).
- Order & delivered within 5-10km of Pine Centre Mall.
- Order & shipped to you.
During our business hours, orders are picked promptly (within 2-3 hours) - or at the beginning of the day. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up or being shipped.
Prince George Local Information
In store orders are held for up to one week before we wonder if we can get you your products in another way!
Deliveries are done in conjunction with other errands and task and can be quick or delayed depending on unpredictable situations. From time to time, delivery service will be unavailable. We offer a tiered delivery system,:
- FREE Delivery within 2.5km of Pine Centre is also available on all orders. Because then I can drop it off on my way home from work or picking up the kids from an activity.
- $5 Delivery above 2.5km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $50
- FREE Delivery within 15km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $100.
ORDERS OVER $125 QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA and the United States.
ORDERS UNDER $125
- $8.95 for orders to BC or YT
- $9.95 for orders to Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba & USA
- $11.95 for orders to Ontario & Quebec
- $12.95 for orders to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador
Not all products can be shipped to the USA. We do not ship international due to the costs and limitations available.
Packaging - Nest & Sprout repurposes packaging to reduce costs and environmental impact. You might get your order in a box from another big brand or manufacturer. If you'd like ensure specific type of packaging for a gift or other, please email us or leave a comment at check out and we'll work with you.
Courier - All orders are shipped standard via Canada Post. We may use a courier if its a better fit. We do our best to ship out items as soon as the order is received. Please allow 4-10 days for receipt of your items. Orders shipped within BC typically arrive within a few days, whereas orders shipped to the East may take up to two weeks to arrive.
Expedited Shipping - You can select expedited shipping at check out. If the cost for me to ship in your timeline is less than expected, you will be refunded the difference. You can email email@example.com to discuss other shipping challenges or requests.
Nest & Sprout is not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, or strikes. Shipping is subject to delays during or around holidays