Work out in style (and comfort) as a new mama with the Rise Up Tank in Sorbet from Cadenshae. This flattering crossover breastfeeding top provides the freedom and convenience you need for no-fuss breastfeeding while working out, or for day-to-day wearing. Buy this top today and wear as a maternity tank for the summer months, and during your postpartum
The Rise Up Tank has a flattering scooped hem and loose fit which makes it perfect for pregnancy and postpartum. Providing more freedom and less coverage around the shoulders and back makes it the ideal tank for summertime workouts.
You'll want to pair this with a bra as it will show off the details of your nursing bra under the crossover back.
Features for the Rise Up Tank from Cadenshae
This classic maternity tank takes your postpartum, and provides Canadian moms with the best maternity and postpartum athleisure wear on the market.
- COLOUR: Sorbet
- SIZES: XS to XXL.
- STYLE: Breastfeeding tank top.
- FEATURES: Crossover back.
- WEIGHT: Lightweight and perfect for layering.
- LENGTH: Scooped hem and loose fit comfortably fits a growing baby bump.
- BREASTFEEDING: Oversized armholes allow easy breastfeeding access.
- FABRIC: 93% modal/7% elastane.
Bailey is wearing an XXL, with the Athletic Maternity-Postpartum leggings from Movemama Apparel. She paired this with the everyday raceback from Cadenshae, which provides the perfect cross over bra for under!
How to care for your Rise Up Tank
Our tanks are loaded with love; they’re made to make you feel great while you’re busy being you! But don’t forget to treat them with love too! Follow these best practice care instructions:
- Cold machine wash with similar colours.
- Don’t bleach.
- Line dry in the shade.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Cool iron on reverse, do not iron print.
Nest & Sprout is proud to carry Cadenshae maternity and breastfeeding clothing Canada. We love this Australian brand because of their clothes versatility, quality, and comfort. Cadenshae brings you intentionally designed clothing for your parenting journey focused on sustainability and slowing down. You'll fall in love with their collection of bra's, maternity athletic wear, and postpartum clothing that gives you, a mom in Canada, the comfort she deserve during motherhood.
Shop our collection of Cadenshae in Canada at our Pine Centre Location in Prince George, BC, or Cadenshae online. We would love to connect you with the products you love to wear, and if we're missing sizes, products, or needs - message us. We can't wait to connect more Canadian parents with this brand.
You have three options to when shopping online at Nest & Sprout.
- Order & pick up in store, Pine Centre Mall (Prince George, BC).
- Order & delivered within 5-10km of Pine Centre Mall.
- Order & shipped to you.
During our business hours, orders are picked promptly (within 2-3 hours) - or at the beginning of the day. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up or being shipped.
Prince George Local Information
In store orders are held for up to one week before we wonder if we can get you your products in another way!
Deliveries are done in conjunction with other errands and task and can be quick or delayed depending on unpredictable situations. From time to time, delivery service will be unavailable. We offer a tiered delivery system,:
- FREE Delivery within 2.5km of Pine Centre is also available on all orders. Because then I can drop it off on my way home from work or picking up the kids from an activity.
- $5 Delivery above 2.5km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $50
- FREE Delivery within 15km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $100.
ORDERS OVER $125 QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA and the United States.
ORDERS UNDER $125
- $8.95 for orders to BC or YT
- $9.95 for orders to Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba & USA
- $11.95 for orders to Ontario & Quebec
- $12.95 for orders to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador
Not all products can be shipped to the USA. We do not ship international due to the costs and limitations available.
Packaging - Nest & Sprout repurposes packaging to reduce costs and environmental impact. You might get your order in a box from another big brand or manufacturer. If you'd like ensure specific type of packaging for a gift or other, please email us or leave a comment at check out and we'll work with you.
Courier - All orders are shipped standard via Canada Post. We may use a courier if its a better fit. We do our best to ship out items as soon as the order is received. Please allow 4-10 days for receipt of your items. Orders shipped within BC typically arrive within a few days, whereas orders shipped to the East may take up to two weeks to arrive.
Expedited Shipping - You can select expedited shipping at check out. If the cost for me to ship in your timeline is less than expected, you will be refunded the difference. You can email email@example.com to discuss other shipping challenges or requests.
Nest & Sprout is not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, or strikes. Shipping is subject to delays during or around holidays