Looking for compression? For maternity running shorts that hold you together? For a maternity short that will give your body the support and comfort it needs in pregnancy and postpartum? Then you need the Flex Shorts from Cadenshae. These maternity running shorts are a must-have for the pregnant athlete!
The ‘Flex Black’ high waisted running shorts are great for pregnancy in summer and exercising year round. This loose fit short is made with extra stretch so you’re able to move freely while exercising, or just lounging around home with bubs.
Features to the Flex Shorts from Cadenshae
Similar to Cadenshae leggings, the maternity shorts have a built in compression panel that can be worn over or under the bump during pregnancy, and folded for stomach support during postpartum. Additional features are the fitted inner lining for added confidence, and two side pockets for convenience.
- COLOUR: Black.
- SIZES: XS to 3XL.
- STYLE: High waisted running shorts.
- LENGTH: Mid thigh length.
- FEATURE: High waistband for versatile support.
- FEATURE: Fitted inner lining & two side pockets.
- MAIN FABRIC: 60% cotton/35% nylon/5% elastane.
- WAISTBAND FABRIC: 84% nylon/16% elastane.
- CONTRAST FABRIC: 52% nylon/42% polyester/6% elastane.
- LINING FABRIC: 92% polyester/8% elastane.
How to care for your Maternity Running Shorts - Flex Shorts
The Cadenshae maternity running shorts are loaded with love; they’re made to make you feel great while you’re busy being you! But don’t forget to treat them with love too! Follow these best practice care instructions:
- Cold machine wash with similar colours.
- Use a wash bag to protect your shorts from other items.
- Don’t bleach, iron, tumble dry or dry clean.
- Line dry in the shade.
Nest & Sprout is proud to carry Cadenshae maternity and breastfeeding clothing Canada. We love this Australian brand because of their clothes versatility, quality, and comfort. Cadenshae brings you intentionally designed clothing for your parenting journey focused on sustainability and slowing down. You'll fall in love with their collection of bra's, maternity athletic wear, and postpartum clothing that gives you, a mom in Canada, the comfort she deserve during motherhood.
Shop our collection of Cadenshae in Canada at our Pine Centre Location in Prince George, BC, or Cadenshae online. We would love to connect you with the products you love to wear, and if we're missing sizes, products, or needs - message us. We can't wait to connect more Canadian parents with this brand.
You have three options to when shopping online at Nest & Sprout.
- Order & pick up in store, Pine Centre Mall (Prince George, BC).
- Order & delivered within 5-10km of Pine Centre Mall.
- Order & shipped to you.
During our business hours, orders are picked promptly (within 2-3 hours) - or at the beginning of the day. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up or being shipped.
Prince George Local Information
In store orders are held for up to one week before we wonder if we can get you your products in another way!
Deliveries are done in conjunction with other errands and task and can be quick or delayed depending on unpredictable situations. From time to time, delivery service will be unavailable. We offer a tiered delivery system,:
- FREE Delivery within 2.5km of Pine Centre is also available on all orders. Because then I can drop it off on my way home from work or picking up the kids from an activity.
- $5 Delivery above 2.5km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $50
- FREE Delivery within 15km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $100.
ORDERS OVER $125 QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA and the United States.
ORDERS UNDER $125
- $8.95 for orders to BC or YT
- $9.95 for orders to Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba & USA
- $11.95 for orders to Ontario & Quebec
- $12.95 for orders to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador
Not all products can be shipped to the USA. We do not ship international due to the costs and limitations available.
Packaging - Nest & Sprout repurposes packaging to reduce costs and environmental impact. You might get your order in a box from another big brand or manufacturer. If you'd like ensure specific type of packaging for a gift or other, please email us or leave a comment at check out and we'll work with you.
Courier - All orders are shipped standard via Canada Post. We may use a courier if its a better fit. We do our best to ship out items as soon as the order is received. Please allow 4-10 days for receipt of your items. Orders shipped within BC typically arrive within a few days, whereas orders shipped to the East may take up to two weeks to arrive.
Expedited Shipping - You can select expedited shipping at check out. If the cost for me to ship in your timeline is less than expected, you will be refunded the difference. You can email email@example.com to discuss other shipping challenges or requests.
Nest & Sprout is not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, or strikes. Shipping is subject to delays during or around holidays