Not just for bath time, Glo Pals can be integrated into many aspects of children's play. This yellow Glo Pal Character is known as Alex and features bendable arms! The body of the Glo Pal character is home for the Glo Pals liquid activated light up cube.
Glo Pal Characters can be played with anywhere, but when paired with a liquid activated light-up cube, they glow!
“Howdy, pal! My name is Alex and I am here to brighten your day! I’m yellow like sunshine and I try extra hard to shine just as bright for my pals- like you!”
It is very important that the Glo Pals are removed from liquid and dried when not in use. Typically, removing the pals from liquid, giving them a quick shake, and setting them out to dry will help increase the lifespan of the pals.
Features of Glo Pals Character
- 1 Glo Pals Character 2 Glo Pals Light-Up Cubes
- Ages 3 Years +
- Each Glo Pals lasts about 16 lighted hours, or about 30 days.
- Additional cubes available
- Hand packaged and shipped with love from Starkville, MS
Can I replace the Glo Pals batteries? No! To meet USA safety standards, batteries are sealed in to minimize the risk of choking. Glo Pal cubes can be recycled in some regions.
Buying Glo Pals in Canada
Glo Pals can be purchased at many retailers across Canada, including us! Nest & Sprout is a maternity and children's boutique in Prince George, BC. You can visit us in person to shop our collection of Glo Pals, bath toys, and everything kid-related. Or shop online, and we'll package it up and ship it direct to your door with shipping across Canada.
You have three options to when shopping online at Nest & Sprout.
- Order & pick up in store, Pine Centre Mall (Prince George, BC).
- Order & delivered within 5-10km of Pine Centre Mall.
- Order & shipped to you.
During our business hours, orders are picked promptly (within 2-3 hours) - or at the beginning of the day. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up or being shipped.
Prince George Local Information
In store orders are held for up to one week before we wonder if we can get you your products in another way!
Deliveries are done in conjunction with other errands and task and can be quick or delayed depending on unpredictable situations. From time to time, delivery service will be unavailable. We offer a tiered delivery system,:
- FREE Delivery within 2.5km of Pine Centre is also available on all orders. Because then I can drop it off on my way home from work or picking up the kids from an activity.
- $5 Delivery above 2.5km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $50
- FREE Delivery within 15km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $100.
ORDERS OVER $125 QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA and the United States.
ORDERS UNDER $125
- $8.95 for orders to BC or YT
- $9.95 for orders to Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba & USA
- $11.95 for orders to Ontario & Quebec
- $12.95 for orders to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador
Not all products can be shipped to the USA. We do not ship international due to the costs and limitations available.
Packaging - Nest & Sprout repurposes packaging to reduce costs and environmental impact. You might get your order in a box from another big brand or manufacturer. If you'd like ensure specific type of packaging for a gift or other, please email us or leave a comment at check out and we'll work with you.
Courier - All orders are shipped standard via Canada Post. We may use a courier if its a better fit. We do our best to ship out items as soon as the order is received. Please allow 4-10 days for receipt of your items. Orders shipped within BC typically arrive within a few days, whereas orders shipped to the East may take up to two weeks to arrive.
Expedited Shipping - You can select expedited shipping at check out. If the cost for me to ship in your timeline is less than expected, you will be refunded the difference. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other shipping challenges or requests.
Nest & Sprout is not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, or strikes. Shipping is subject to delays during or around holidays