The Love To Dream Swaddle UP Transition Bag is designed to transition your baby from swaddled sleeping to arms-free sleeping.
Parents know that swaddling their newborns is important. Babies between two to three months grow fast, and when they start showing signs of rolling over – either front to back OR back to front – or show signs that their startle reflex has diminished, they are ready to transition from swaddle to arms-free sleeping. This transition can sometimes be hard because babies may still have some startle reflex present and they are used to being swaddled.
The Love To Dream team designed the Swaddle UP Transition Bag – which is Stage 2 in Love To Dream’s 3 Stage Sleep System - to make this transition easy for both baby and parents. The Swaddle UP Transition Bag shares the same features as the Swaddle UP Original, but with the added versatility of patented zip-off wings. The Swaddle UP Transition Bag will gently transition your baby from sleeping snuggly swaddled towards having the independence of sleeping with his or her arms free.
The zipper design makes it easy to go back to the original swaddle design if your baby is not ready to transition. Once your little one is comfortable with both wings removed, the Swaddle UP Transition Bag can be used like a snug and comfy wearable blanket, but with baby still feeling swaddled.
Since 2008, Love To Dream has been finding simple, yet genius solutions to everyday parenting and baby needs. Our desire was always to create products that looked great and more importantly provided a solution to a parenting challenge. The best news of all is that our products work! So everyone in the family will achieve a better night’s sleep. Functionality, usefulness and innovation are key for Love To Dream. It is vital that we offer products to parents (just like us) that will make their lives simpler and less stressful.
The SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION SUIT Original 1.0 TOG is made from a single layer of 93% cotton and 7% elastane. The 1.0 TOG material is highly breathable and ideal for moderate temperatures (between 68°F and 75°F).
Features to the Love To Dream Swaddle UP Transition Bag Original 1.0 TOG | Gray
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate temperatures, ideal for room temperatures between 68°F and 75°F
- Gentler way to help your baby transition from swaddling to arms-free sleep
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified 'hip-healthy' by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute allows recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy diaper changes
- No loose layers to kick off or unravel during sleep
- Proudly supporting First Candle & SIDS research
- Easy Care: machine wash on gentle, tumble dry on low
You have three options to when shopping online at Nest & Sprout.
- Order & pick up in store, Pine Centre Mall (Prince George, BC).
- Order & delivered within 5-10km of Pine Centre Mall.
- Order & shipped to you.
During our business hours, orders are picked promptly (within 2-3 hours) - or at the beginning of the day. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up or being shipped.
Prince George Local Information
In store orders are held for up to one week before we wonder if we can get you your products in another way!
Deliveries are done in conjunction with other errands and task and can be quick or delayed depending on unpredictable situations. From time to time, delivery service will be unavailable. We offer a tiered delivery system,:
- FREE Delivery within 2.5km of Pine Centre is also available on all orders. Because then I can drop it off on my way home from work or picking up the kids from an activity.
- $5 Delivery above 2.5km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $50
- FREE Delivery within 15km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $100.
ORDERS OVER $125 QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA and the United States.
ORDERS UNDER $125
- $8.95 for orders to BC or YT
- $9.95 for orders to Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba & USA
- $11.95 for orders to Ontario & Quebec
- $12.95 for orders to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador
Not all products can be shipped to the USA. We do not ship international due to the costs and limitations available.
Packaging - Nest & Sprout repurposes packaging to reduce costs and environmental impact. You might get your order in a box from another big brand or manufacturer. If you'd like ensure specific type of packaging for a gift or other, please email us or leave a comment at check out and we'll work with you.
Courier - All orders are shipped standard via Canada Post. We may use a courier if its a better fit. We do our best to ship out items as soon as the order is received. Please allow 4-10 days for receipt of your items. Orders shipped within BC typically arrive within a few days, whereas orders shipped to the East may take up to two weeks to arrive.
Expedited Shipping - You can select expedited shipping at check out. If the cost for me to ship in your timeline is less than expected, you will be refunded the difference. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other shipping challenges or requests.
Nest & Sprout is not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, or strikes. Shipping is subject to delays during or around holidays