A versatile hair accessory that is cute and feminine. The perfect addition to complete any outfit. Can be worn as a headband for babes and big kids, or a finishing touch for mamas ponytail or top knot. Pair with the The OVer Romper
One adjustable size. Tighten, loosen or retie however you want to wear your nodo bow.
Made from The OVer Company’s signature high-quality natural cotton blend of fabric, the nodo bow is both durable and comfortable.
MATERIAL - 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex
MEASUREMENTS - 32" long x 1.25" wide
HOW TO RE-TIE YOUR NODO BOW
1. Using your leg as an anchor, place the ribbon under your thigh with the inside tag facing towards you and centered.
2. Pull both sides of the ribbon straight up, and adjust one side to be approximately two inches shorter than the other.
3. Cross both sides, tying and tightening against leg.
4. With the shorter tail, create a bow loop.
5. Drape the longer tail over top the loop created, then bring the tail behind the loop.
6. Still holding onto the long tail, thread this end through the knot formed, pulling it all the way through.
7. Make a loop with the long tail and thread through the underside of the knot now formed.
8. Pull and finesse to make the bow loops, center knot, and tail desired size.
9. Remove from leg and adjust to your child's head.
For health and safety reasons, all nodo bows are final sale and are not eligible for a refund or an exchange.
You have three options to when shopping online at Nest & Sprout.
- Order & pick up in store, Pine Centre Mall (Prince George, BC).
- Order & delivered within 5-10km of Pine Centre Mall.
- Order & shipped to you.
During our business hours, orders are picked promptly (within 2-3 hours) - or at the beginning of the day. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up or being shipped.
Prince George Local Information
In store orders are held for up to one week before we wonder if we can get you your products in another way!
We look forward to delivering your item. We allocated 48-72 hours for all deliveries, but may be sooner or later depending on availably as they are done in conjunction with other errands and task and can be quick or delayed depending on the day. We offer a tiered delivery system,:
- Free Delivery on all orders within 3km of the Mall
- Free Delivery on orders over $50 within 5km of the Mall
- Free Delivery on orders over $75 within 10km of the Mall
- Free Delivery (or shipping) on orders over $100 within 20km
- All other regions and amounts subject to a $5 delivery fee
We offer tiered shipping costs based on the amount you spend, some products do have an overcharge surcharge - this includes Veer and Veer accessories. Some products we cannot ship, or cannot ship outside of Canada. You will not be able to check out if these items are in your cart.
Order overs $125 ship free in Canada and the USA (excluding oversize). Under $125 shipping rates vary, and the following rates are expected for orders $50-124.99. Orders under $50 are charged at $12.95-14.95 CAD. The best way to shop online is to find the closest boutique to you - we might not be it and would love to help you find a closer shop.
ORDERS $50 to $125
- $8.95 for orders to BC or YT ($12.95 under $50)
- $9.95 for orders to Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba ($12.95 under $50)
- $11.95 for orders to Ontario & Quebec ($14.95 under $50)
- $12.95 for orders to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador (15.95 under $50)
Not all products can be shipped to the USA. We do not ship international due to the costs and limitations.
Packaging - Nest & Sprout repurposes packaging to reduce costs and environmental impact. You might get your order in a box from another big brand or manufacturer. If you'd like ensure specific type of packaging for a gift or other, please email us or leave a comment at check out and we'll work with you.
Courier - All orders are shipped standard via Canada Post. We may use a courier if its a better fit. We do our best to ship out items as soon as the order is received. Please allow 4-10 days for receipt of your items. Orders shipped within BC typically arrive within a few days, whereas orders shipped to the East may take up to two weeks to arrive.
Expedited Shipping - You can select expedited shipping at check out. If the cost for me to ship in your timeline is less than expected, you will be refunded the difference. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other shipping challenges or requests.
Nest & Sprout is not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, or strikes. Shipping is subject to delays during or around holidays
Add Us To Your Registry
We're connected with MyRegistry to make it easy to share your favourite products with friends and family. Simply log into your account, and add products directly from the product page!