A versatile hair accessory that is cute and feminine. The perfect addition to complete any outfit. Can be worn as a headband for babes and big kids, or a finishing touch for mamas ponytail or top knot. Pair with the The OVer Romper
One adjustable size. Tighten, loosen or retie however you want to wear your nodo bow.
Made from The OVer Company’s signature high-quality natural cotton blend of fabric, the nodo bow is both durable and comfortable.
MATERIAL - 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex
MEASUREMENTS - 32" long x 1.25" wide
HOW TO RE-TIE YOUR NODO BOW
1. Using your leg as an anchor, place the ribbon under your thigh with the inside tag facing towards you and centered.
2. Pull both sides of the ribbon straight up, and adjust one side to be approximately two inches shorter than the other.
3. Cross both sides, tying and tightening against leg.
4. With the shorter tail, create a bow loop.
5. Drape the longer tail over top the loop created, then bring the tail behind the loop.
6. Still holding onto the long tail, thread this end through the knot formed, pulling it all the way through.
7. Make a loop with the long tail and thread through the underside of the knot now formed.
8. Pull and finesse to make the bow loops, center knot, and tail desired size.
9. Remove from leg and adjust to your child's head.
For health and safety reasons, all nodo bows are final sale and are not eligible for a refund or an exchange.
You have three options to when shopping online at Nest & Sprout.
- Order & pick up in store, Pine Centre Mall (Prince George, BC).
- Order & delivered within 5-10km of Pine Centre Mall.
- Order & shipped to you.
During our business hours, orders are picked promptly (within 2-3 hours) - or at the beginning of the day. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up or being shipped.
Prince George Local Information
In store orders are held for up to one week before we wonder if we can get you your products in another way!
Deliveries are done in conjunction with other errands and task and can be quick or delayed depending on unpredictable situations. From time to time, delivery service will be unavailable. We offer a tiered delivery system,:
- FREE Delivery within 2.5km of Pine Centre is also available on all orders. Because then I can drop it off on my way home from work or picking up the kids from an activity.
- $5 Delivery above 2.5km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $50
- FREE Delivery within 15km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $100.
ORDERS OVER $125 QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA and the United States.
ORDERS UNDER $125
- $8.95 for orders to BC or YT
- $9.95 for orders to Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba & USA
- $11.95 for orders to Ontario & Quebec
- $12.95 for orders to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador
Not all products can be shipped to the USA. We do not ship international due to the costs and limitations available.
Packaging - Nest & Sprout repurposes packaging to reduce costs and environmental impact. You might get your order in a box from another big brand or manufacturer. If you'd like ensure specific type of packaging for a gift or other, please email us or leave a comment at check out and we'll work with you.
Courier - All orders are shipped standard via Canada Post. We may use a courier if its a better fit. We do our best to ship out items as soon as the order is received. Please allow 4-10 days for receipt of your items. Orders shipped within BC typically arrive within a few days, whereas orders shipped to the East may take up to two weeks to arrive.
Expedited Shipping - You can select expedited shipping at check out. If the cost for me to ship in your timeline is less than expected, you will be refunded the difference. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other shipping challenges or requests.
Nest & Sprout is not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, or strikes. Shipping is subject to delays during or around holidays