These maternity pants from Cadenshae are pants you'll wear into postpartum - these are pants you will not be giving away. These are parents for life because they have all the comfort you need plus pockets. Yes, pockets. It's not everyday you find a maternity pant in Canada with pockets... trust us.
- Fed up with pants that are too restricting?
- Searching for the best postpartum pants?
- Trying to find pants that provide maximum comfort?
- Unsure on what pants are best to wear home from the hospital?
Features to the ‘Cosy Me Black’ maternity harem pantsThe ‘Cosy Me Black’ maternity harem pants are made from a super soft, luxurious bamboo blend and provide comfort when moms need it the most. These pants accommodate a growing bump, are perfect for hospital, after birth, and provide a flattering fit postpartum.
- COLOUR: Black.
- SIZES: XS to 3XL.
- STYLE: Maternity harem pants with pockets.
- LENGTH: Wear leg bottoms around the lower leg or pull down to the ankle for full length.
- FEATURE: Pockets.
- FEATURE: Super soft bamboo fabric blend.
- FABRIC: 95% viscose bamboo/5% elastane.
Reviews of the Cadenshae Maternity Harem Pants
Cadenshae’s ‘Cosy Me Black’ maternity harem pants are trusted by thousands of moms worldwide. But don’t take our word for it, here’s what just one of our many moms had to say…
“Brilliant! Just ordered my second pair in two weeks! Packed one for the hospital, but have since decided I can't wait six weeks to wear them because these things are brilliant! If you're hesitant on buying, don't be. I cannot stress enough how user friendly and comfy these pants are!” - Angie.
How to care for your Cadenshae Maternity Harem Pants
Our harem pants are loaded with love; they’re made to make you feel great while you’re busy being you! But don’t forget to treat them with love too! Follow these best practice care instructions:
- Cold gentle machine wash with similar colours.
- Don’t bleach, tumble dry or dry clean.
- Line dry in the shade.
- Cool iron on reverse. Do not iron print.
Nest & Sprout is proud to carry Cadenshae maternity and breastfeeding clothing Canada. We love this Australian brand because of their clothes versatility, quality, and comfort. Cadenshae brings you intentionally designed clothing for your parenting journey focused on sustainability and slowing down. You'll fall in love with their collection of bra's, maternity athletic wear, and postpartum clothing that gives you, a mom in Canada, the comfort she deserve during motherhood.
Shop our collection of Cadenshae in Canada at our Pine Centre Location in Prince George, BC, or Cadenshae online. We would love to connect you with the products you love to wear, and if we're missing sizes, products, or needs - message us. We can't wait to connect more Canadian parents with this brand.
You have three options to when shopping online at Nest & Sprout.
- Order & pick up in store, Pine Centre Mall (Prince George, BC).
- Order & delivered within 5-10km of Pine Centre Mall.
- Order & shipped to you.
During our business hours, orders are picked promptly (within 2-3 hours) - or at the beginning of the day. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up or being shipped.
Prince George Local Information
In store orders are held for up to one week before we wonder if we can get you your products in another way!
Deliveries are done in conjunction with other errands and task and can be quick or delayed depending on unpredictable situations. From time to time, delivery service will be unavailable. We offer a tiered delivery system,:
- FREE Delivery within 2.5km of Pine Centre is also available on all orders. Because then I can drop it off on my way home from work or picking up the kids from an activity.
- $5 Delivery above 2.5km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $50
- FREE Delivery within 15km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $100.
ORDERS OVER $125 QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA and the United States.
ORDERS UNDER $125
- $8.95 for orders to BC or YT
- $9.95 for orders to Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba & USA
- $11.95 for orders to Ontario & Quebec
- $12.95 for orders to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador
Not all products can be shipped to the USA. We do not ship international due to the costs and limitations available.
Packaging - Nest & Sprout repurposes packaging to reduce costs and environmental impact. You might get your order in a box from another big brand or manufacturer. If you'd like ensure specific type of packaging for a gift or other, please email us or leave a comment at check out and we'll work with you.
Courier - All orders are shipped standard via Canada Post. We may use a courier if its a better fit. We do our best to ship out items as soon as the order is received. Please allow 4-10 days for receipt of your items. Orders shipped within BC typically arrive within a few days, whereas orders shipped to the East may take up to two weeks to arrive.
Expedited Shipping - You can select expedited shipping at check out. If the cost for me to ship in your timeline is less than expected, you will be refunded the difference. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other shipping challenges or requests.
Nest & Sprout is not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, or strikes. Shipping is subject to delays during or around holidays