Designed for adventures, the specialized KidORCA Children Rain Boots are fully seam sealed between a natural rubber boot and a premium quality polyester gaiter; this is one of the major features that make the boots 100% over-the-knee waterproof. This isn't your everyday rain boot, this is a rain boot designed for Canadian kids who love puddles, always get their feet wet, and want the best rain boot for their next adventure.
Brought to by the amazing innovative people at KidOrca, these boots feature an above the knee wader that can be easily folded down to turn them into an urban style bellies.
Handcrafted from lightweight rubber these soft touch boots fold over to be packed away. Completely waterproof, the soft cotton lining adds a layer of comfort. These lightweight KidORCA rain boots are built for comfort and durability in all temperatures.
Pick up a pair and enjoy watching your happy child playing around the water, at the muddy backyard or exploring the creeks and the cold water ocean beaches.
Loveable Features of the KidORca Rain Boots
- Maximum protection from water and elements
- 100% waterproof breathable upper securely covers the leg above the knee
- Natural rubber
- Fashionable design
- Cotton lining
- Adjustable toggle system
- All seams sealed
|Sizing Chart. KidORCA Boots.
To get an accurate measurement, please kindly proceed as follows:
- Take a blank sheet of paper, a pencil and a ruler; put a sock and place child’s foot down on the sheet.
- Draw the outline of the foot with care.
- Measure the length from heel to toe of both feet, rely on the larger one and compare the measurement with “Insole Length (cm)” in our Size Chart. The length of the boot should be longer than your child’s foot.
Caring for KidORCA Rain Boots
Here are some short rules:
- Please avoid placing rain boots in washer or dryer, or any direct sunlight or heat (they are scared ). This may cause the natural rubber to warp or lose color.
- Store wellington boots upright in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Do not store folded or creased.
- If the boots get muddy, wash them with mild soap and room temperature water and allow them to air-dry.
- The best way to maintain the integrity of the upper textile is to brush clean when dry or hand wash cold with light soap once a month, depending on frequency of use.
- In case if your little one pretends to be a puddle-diver and succeeds to heavily soak the boots, you may use the most gentle and fast-drying method recommended below.
A TIP FOR PARENTS of advanced puddle jumpers – “Paper method”.
Ball up newspaper and stuff it in the toes of the rain boots. Continue with each boot until the entire insole is filled with balls of newspaper. Set the shoes, soles down, in a well-ventilated area of the house. Discard the newspaper and repeat the process with dry paper in one hour.
You have three options to when shopping online at Nest & Sprout.
- Order & pick up in store, Pine Centre Mall (Prince George, BC).
- Order & delivered within 5-10km of Pine Centre Mall.
- Order & shipped to you.
During our business hours, orders are picked promptly (within 2-3 hours) - or at the beginning of the day. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up or being shipped.
Prince George Local Information
In store orders are held for up to one week before we wonder if we can get you your products in another way!
Deliveries are done in conjunction with other errands and task and can be quick or delayed depending on unpredictable situations. From time to time, delivery service will be unavailable. We offer a tiered delivery system,:
- FREE Delivery within 2.5km of Pine Centre is also available on all orders. Because then I can drop it off on my way home from work or picking up the kids from an activity.
- $5 Delivery above 2.5km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $50
- FREE Delivery within 15km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $100.
ORDERS OVER $125 QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA and the United States.
ORDERS UNDER $125
- $8.95 for orders to BC or YT
- $9.95 for orders to Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba & USA
- $11.95 for orders to Ontario & Quebec
- $12.95 for orders to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador
Not all products can be shipped to the USA. We do not ship international due to the costs and limitations available.
Packaging - Nest & Sprout repurposes packaging to reduce costs and environmental impact. You might get your order in a box from another big brand or manufacturer. If you'd like ensure specific type of packaging for a gift or other, please email us or leave a comment at check out and we'll work with you.
Courier - All orders are shipped standard via Canada Post. We may use a courier if its a better fit. We do our best to ship out items as soon as the order is received. Please allow 4-10 days for receipt of your items. Orders shipped within BC typically arrive within a few days, whereas orders shipped to the East may take up to two weeks to arrive.
Expedited Shipping - You can select expedited shipping at check out. If the cost for me to ship in your timeline is less than expected, you will be refunded the difference. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other shipping challenges or requests.
Nest & Sprout is not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, or strikes. Shipping is subject to delays during or around holidays