Looking for an incredible breastfeeding bra? A bra that will give you the support you want with style? That will have molded cups and the strength to hold up your breasts? Then you need to try a Cadenshae nursing bra.
The 'Everyday Bra' from Cadenshae is the remarkable nursing sports bra for everyday wear! This stylish and discreet black racerback nursing bra will be your absolute 'go-to' throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Features of the Racerback Everyday Bra | BlackThe Everyday Bra for everyday wear is a game-changer.
- COLOUR: Black.
- SIZES: XS to XL. Please refer to our size guide.
- CUP SIZE: Designed for A to E cup sizes.
- CUP TYPE: Light compression style.
- BRA TYPE: Racerback nursing sports bra.
- SUPPORT LEVEL: Light support for low impact.
- BREASTFEEDING: Pop-clip drop-down cups.
- PRIVACY: Nursing sling under layer provides coverage when breastfeeding.
- BREAST PADS: Removable padding.
- SHOULDER STRAPS: 2cm wide adjustable straps.
- BACK: Adjustable pullover racerback.
- FABRIC: Superior fabric/hi-tech construction.
- OUTER: 86% nylon/14% spandex.
- LINING: 95% cotton / 5% spandex.
- FINISH: Smooth finish provides a great shape.
- EXTENDER INCLUDED: No.
- WIRELESS: Yes.
NB: Our bras are best sized to your under bust measurement rather than cup size, this is to ensure a snug fit around the chest band.
Wash & Care for the Racerback Everyday Bra | Black
Our bras are loaded with love; they’re made to make you feel fabulous while you’re busy being you! But don’t forget to treat them with love too! Be sure to follow the care instructions below.
- Cold hand wash separately.
- Don’t bleach, soak or wring.
- Line dry in the shade.
- Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
Are you ready for a racerback nursing sports bra that will grow and retract with you?
Nest & Sprout is proud to carry Cadenshae maternity and breastfeeding clothing Canada. We love this Australian brand because of their clothes versatility, quality, and comfort. Cadenshae brings you intentionally designed clothing for your parenting journey focused on sustainability and slowing down. You'll fall in love with their collection of bra's, maternity athletic wear, and postpartum clothing that gives you, a mom in Canada, the comfort she deserve during motherhood.
Shop our collection of Cadenshae in Canada at our Pine Centre Location in Prince George, BC, or Cadenshae online. We would love to connect you with the products you love to wear, and if we're missing sizes, products, or needs - message us. We can't wait to connect more Canadian parents with this brand.
You have three options to when shopping online at Nest & Sprout.
- Order & pick up in store, Pine Centre Mall (Prince George, BC).
- Order & delivered within 5-10km of Pine Centre Mall.
- Order & shipped to you.
During our business hours, orders are picked promptly (within 2-3 hours) - or at the beginning of the day. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up or being shipped.
Prince George Local Information
In store orders are held for up to one week before we wonder if we can get you your products in another way!
Deliveries are done in conjunction with other errands and task and can be quick or delayed depending on unpredictable situations. From time to time, delivery service will be unavailable. We offer a tiered delivery system,:
- FREE Delivery within 2.5km of Pine Centre is also available on all orders. Because then I can drop it off on my way home from work or picking up the kids from an activity.
- $5 Delivery above 2.5km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $50
- FREE Delivery within 15km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $100.
ORDERS OVER $125 QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA and the United States.
ORDERS UNDER $125
- $8.95 for orders to BC or YT
- $9.95 for orders to Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba & USA
- $11.95 for orders to Ontario & Quebec
- $12.95 for orders to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador
Not all products can be shipped to the USA. We do not ship international due to the costs and limitations available.
Packaging - Nest & Sprout repurposes packaging to reduce costs and environmental impact. You might get your order in a box from another big brand or manufacturer. If you'd like ensure specific type of packaging for a gift or other, please email us or leave a comment at check out and we'll work with you.
Courier - All orders are shipped standard via Canada Post. We may use a courier if its a better fit. We do our best to ship out items as soon as the order is received. Please allow 4-10 days for receipt of your items. Orders shipped within BC typically arrive within a few days, whereas orders shipped to the East may take up to two weeks to arrive.
Expedited Shipping - You can select expedited shipping at check out. If the cost for me to ship in your timeline is less than expected, you will be refunded the difference. You can email email@example.com to discuss other shipping challenges or requests.
Nest & Sprout is not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, or strikes. Shipping is subject to delays during or around holidays