This stylish and discreet nursing sports bra from Cadenshae provides all the comfort and much needed support larger busted moms require to remain safely active during pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond!
- Are you tired of doubling up bras to train or enjoy day-to-day activities in?
- Are you sick of having to change your bra during or after training to breastfeed?
- Can’t find a nursing sports bra that not only fits comfortably but actually supports your large breasts?
Features of the Ultimate Bra | Whisper | Cups E to G
The Ultimate Bra is just that - the ultimate. This bra will change the lives of active nursing moms with large breasts. No doubt. Have a smaller breast size? Shop the Cadenshae nursing bra collection.
- COLOUR: White with custom whisper print.
- CUP SIZE: Designed for E to G cup sizes.
- CUP TYPE: Encapsulating foam moulded cups.
- BRA TYPE: Nursing sports bra.
- SUPPORT LEVEL: Maximum support for high impact.
- BREASTFEEDING: Pop-clip drop-down cups.
- PRIVACY: Nursing sling under layer provides coverage when breastfeeding.
- BREAST PADS: Padded cups.
- SHOULDER STRAPS: Padded 2cm wide adjustable straps.
- BACK: Adjustable bra straps with option to clip together into a racerback.
- BREATHABILITY: Power mesh panels.
- FABRIC: Superior fabric/hi-tech construction.
- OUTER: 82% nylon/18% spandex.
- NURSING SLING: 100% cotton.
- BACK LINING: 88% nylon/12% spandex.
- FINISH: Smooth finish provides a great shape.
- EXTENDER INCLUDED: Yes.
- WIRELESS: Yes.
How to care for your Ultimate Bra | Whisper | Cups E to G
Our bras are loaded with love; they're made to make you feel fabulous while you're busy being you! But, don't forget to treat them with love too! Be sure to follow the care instructions below:
- Cold hand wash separately.
- Don’t bleach, soak or wring.
- Line dry in the shade.
- Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
So, are you ready for a life-changing nursing sports bra, a total game-changer? The Ultimate?
Nest & Sprout is proud to carry Cadenshae maternity and breastfeeding clothing Canada. We love this Australian brand because of their clothes versatility, quality, and comfort. Cadenshae brings you intentionally designed clothing for your parenting journey focused on sustainability and slowing down. You'll fall in love with their collection of bra's, maternity athletic wear, and postpartum clothing that gives you, a mom in Canada, the comfort she deserve during motherhood.
Shop our collection of Cadenshae in Canada at our Pine Centre Location in Prince George, BC, or Cadenshae online. We would love to connect you with the products you love to wear, and if we're missing sizes, products, or needs - message us. We can't wait to connect more Canadian parents with this brand.
Click ADD TO CART to get yours now.
Nest & Sprout offers in-store pick up at our Pine Centre location. Orders are generally ready within 2-4 hours during open hours. You will receive an email notification when order is ready.
We will hold online orders for in-store pick up for 5 business days. Please advise if you would like to pick up on a specific day or time.
FREE Delivery within 10km of Pine Centre is also available on orders over $50. Local delivery is done on our schedule, within 48 hours. Deliveries are typically done before or after shift.
Orders over $125 qualify for FREE DELIVERY across Prince George - and will be delivered as available or may be shipped with courier depending on availability.
Orders are prepared and shipped within 24 hours during weekdays. Nest & Sprout repurposes packaging to reduce costs and environmental impact. You might get your order in a box from another big brand or manufacturer.
ORDERS OVER $125 QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA and the United States.
ORDERS UNDER $125
We now offer tiered shipping for regions across Canada.
$8.95 for orders to BC or YT
$9.95 for orders to Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba & USA
$11.95 for orders to Ontario & Quebec
$12.95 for orders to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador
All orders are shipped standard via Canada Post, Purolator or FedEx. We do our best to ship out itesms as soon as the order is received. Please allow 4-10 days for receipt of your items. Orders shipped within BC typically arrive within a few days, whereas orders shipped to the East may take up to two weeks to arrive.
Should you wish to have your order overnight shipped or expedited additional charges will apply, please contact us to make arrangements. Payment must be complete prior to shipment of goods.
Nest & Sprout is not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, or strikes. Shipping is subject to delays during or around holidays
Questions? Need Help? Looking for quick ship.
Send us a message! firstname.lastname@example.org