Welcome all your little one's firsts with this special baby's first year keepsake from USA Today bestselling author Sandra Magsamen!
For parents, the arrival of a newborn child is an event that offers the promise of never-ending love and a lifetime of memories. From small precious moments to major milestone events, this memory journal and calendar will allow you to create a heartfelt record of your little one's 1st year and preserve the memories you'll want to treasure forever.
With heartwarming, gender-neutral illustrations and charming text in a never-before-seen format, this groundbreaking new product from Sandra Magsamen is the perfect pairing with USA Today bestseller Welcome Little One. Made with consumers in mind, this one-of-a-kind undated keepsake combines all the benefits of baby record books with a guided, stress-free format parents will want to use, display, and cherish for a lifetime.
This baby memory book, journal, and calendar is the perfect gift for newborns, book for baby showers, and the ultimate keepsake gift for any new or expecting parent. During the most special and busy time in your life, Baby's First Year allows you to capture every perfect moment without taking precious time away from experiencing life with your little one.
• 11 x 10" beautiful hardcover slipcase to protect and safely display on shelves for years to come
• Sturdy hole for easy hanging and wall display as an easy reminder to stay on top of moments as they happen
• Lay-flat, internal spiral binding for with plenty of writing space
• 13 undated grids from birth to one year to document every memory and milestone
• Stress-free, thoughtful prompts all year to celebrate, document, and reflect all the ways baby is growing
• Ample space for pasting in photographs and other memorabilia like baby shower invites, ultrasounds, heartfelt cards and more!
• 4 pages of stickers for milestone firsts, holidays, and sweet and silly moments to remember
• 1-12 month onesie stickers perfect for adorable, milestone photographs
You have three options to when shopping online at Nest & Sprout.
- Order & pick up in store, Pine Centre Mall (Prince George, BC).
- Order & delivered within 5-10km of Pine Centre Mall.
- Order & shipped to you.
During our business hours, orders are picked promptly (within 2-3 hours) - or at the beginning of the day. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up or being shipped.
Prince George Local Information
In store orders are held for up to one week before we wonder if we can get you your products in another way!
Deliveries are done in conjunction with other errands and task and can be quick or delayed depending on unpredictable situations. From time to time, delivery service will be unavailable. We offer a tiered delivery system,:
- FREE Delivery within 2.5km of Pine Centre is also available on all orders. Because then I can drop it off on my way home from work or picking up the kids from an activity.
- $5 Delivery above 2.5km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $50
- FREE Delivery within 15km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $100.
ORDERS OVER $125 QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA and the United States.
ORDERS UNDER $125
- $8.95 for orders to BC or YT
- $9.95 for orders to Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba & USA
- $11.95 for orders to Ontario & Quebec
- $12.95 for orders to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador
Not all products can be shipped to the USA. We do not ship international due to the costs and limitations available.
Packaging - Nest & Sprout repurposes packaging to reduce costs and environmental impact. You might get your order in a box from another big brand or manufacturer. If you'd like ensure specific type of packaging for a gift or other, please email us or leave a comment at check out and we'll work with you.
Courier - All orders are shipped standard via Canada Post. We may use a courier if its a better fit. We do our best to ship out items as soon as the order is received. Please allow 4-10 days for receipt of your items. Orders shipped within BC typically arrive within a few days, whereas orders shipped to the East may take up to two weeks to arrive.
Expedited Shipping - You can select expedited shipping at check out. If the cost for me to ship in your timeline is less than expected, you will be refunded the difference. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other shipping challenges or requests.
Nest & Sprout is not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, or strikes. Shipping is subject to delays during or around holidays