Brucy the Broccoli is a veggie-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. It is perfect as a teether, sensory play toy and bath toy to teach babies and kids the importance of including vegetables in their diet. Did you know that the broccoli will protect your heart and bones? It will introduce them into a healthy lifestyle from a young age!
We think there is something comical about the Brucy the Broccoli natural rubber teether from Oli & Carol - it's adorably cute, and unique teething toy that can grow with the child and be use for years to come. We love that, when a toy is more than just one phase of life.
Use it as a teether in babyhood, as a sensory play in toddlerhood, and add it to their play kitchen in childhood. This teether can be brought into the bath, played with outside, and used for whatever imagination you and your child have.
Oli & Carol teethers are made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
Oli & Carol Natural Rubber Teether Features
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping in many social projects.
Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
How to care for your Oli & Carol Toys.
Natural Rubber latex is delicate and can break down. For best care and use, follow these recommendations from Oli & Carol.
These toys are best stored in a dry place.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume
Cleaning: simply wipe toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize, store in the fridge, or use boiling water.
Additional Information about Oli & Carol
This teether and bath toy is 100% safe for babies, complies with the regulations:
· European EN71 parts 1,2,3 and 12
· American ASTM F963-17 and CPSIA
Oli & Carol products are tested in internationally recognized laboratories such as SGS or Bureau Veritas.
Oli & Carol factories are certified with BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative), which assesses the conditions of our workers.
You have three options to when shopping online at Nest & Sprout.
- Order & pick up in store, Pine Centre Mall (Prince George, BC).
- Order & delivered within 5-10km of Pine Centre Mall.
- Order & shipped to you.
During our business hours, orders are picked promptly (within 2-3 hours) - or at the beginning of the day. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up or being shipped.
Prince George Local Information
In store orders are held for up to one week before we wonder if we can get you your products in another way!
We look forward to delivering your item. We allocated 48-72 hours for all deliveries, but may be sooner or later depending on availably as they are done in conjunction with other errands and task and can be quick or delayed depending on the day. We offer a tiered delivery system,:
- Free Delivery on all orders within 3km of the Mall
- Free Delivery on orders over $50 within 5km of the Mall
- Free Delivery on orders over $75 within 10km of the Mall
- Free Delivery (or shipping) on orders over $100 within 20km
- All other regions and amounts subject to a $5 delivery fee
We offer tiered shipping costs based on the amount you spend, some products do have an overcharge surcharge - this includes Veer and Veer accessories. Some products we cannot ship, or cannot ship outside of Canada. You will not be able to check out if these items are in your cart.
Order overs $125 ship free in Canada and the USA (excluding oversize). Under $125 shipping rates vary, and the following rates are expected for orders $50-124.99. Orders under $50 are charged at $12.95-14.95 CAD. The best way to shop online is to find the closest boutique to you - we might not be it and would love to help you find a closer shop.
ORDERS $50 to $125
- $8.95 for orders to BC or YT ($12.95 under $50)
- $9.95 for orders to Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba ($12.95 under $50)
- $11.95 for orders to Ontario & Quebec ($14.95 under $50)
- $12.95 for orders to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador (15.95 under $50)
Not all products can be shipped to the USA. We do not ship international due to the costs and limitations.
Packaging - Nest & Sprout repurposes packaging to reduce costs and environmental impact. You might get your order in a box from another big brand or manufacturer. If you'd like ensure specific type of packaging for a gift or other, please email us or leave a comment at check out and we'll work with you.
Courier - All orders are shipped standard via Canada Post. We may use a courier if its a better fit. We do our best to ship out items as soon as the order is received. Please allow 4-10 days for receipt of your items. Orders shipped within BC typically arrive within a few days, whereas orders shipped to the East may take up to two weeks to arrive.
Expedited Shipping - You can select expedited shipping at check out. If the cost for me to ship in your timeline is less than expected, you will be refunded the difference. You can email email@example.com to discuss other shipping challenges or requests.
Nest & Sprout is not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, or strikes. Shipping is subject to delays during or around holidays