Features to the Kinder Cloth Diaper Cover
- All Kinder Cloth diaper covers feature a PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) waterproof outer layer
- estimated to fit babies 7-60lbs, give or take
- Dirty Closure Snaps
- Double Gussets
- Snap to attach insert to cover
- All of our fabrics are machine washable and dryer safe on low heat.
- Sold with one 4-layer bamboo insert
- Made in China
You have three options to when shopping online at Nest & Sprout.
- Order & pick up in store, Pine Centre Mall (Prince George, BC).
- Order & delivered within 5-10km of Pine Centre Mall.
- Order & shipped to you.
During our business hours, orders are picked promptly (within 2-3 hours) - or at the beginning of the day. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up or being shipped.
Prince George Local Information
In store orders are held for up to one week before we wonder if we can get you your products in another way!
Deliveries are done in conjunction with other errands and task and can be quick or delayed depending on unpredictable situations. From time to time, delivery service will be unavailable. We offer a tiered delivery system,:
- FREE Delivery within 2.5km of Pine Centre is also available on all orders. Because then I can drop it off on my way home from work or picking up the kids from an activity.
- $5 Delivery above 2.5km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $50
- FREE Delivery within 15km of Pine Centre Mall on orders over $100.
ORDERS OVER $125 QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA and the United States.
ORDERS UNDER $125
- $8.95 for orders to BC or YT
- $9.95 for orders to Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba & USA
- $11.95 for orders to Ontario & Quebec
- $12.95 for orders to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland & Labrador
Not all products can be shipped to the USA. We do not ship international due to the costs and limitations available.
Packaging - Nest & Sprout repurposes packaging to reduce costs and environmental impact. You might get your order in a box from another big brand or manufacturer. If you'd like ensure specific type of packaging for a gift or other, please email us or leave a comment at check out and we'll work with you.
Courier - All orders are shipped standard via Canada Post. We may use a courier if its a better fit. We do our best to ship out items as soon as the order is received. Please allow 4-10 days for receipt of your items. Orders shipped within BC typically arrive within a few days, whereas orders shipped to the East may take up to two weeks to arrive.
Expedited Shipping - You can select expedited shipping at check out. If the cost for me to ship in your timeline is less than expected, you will be refunded the difference. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other shipping challenges or requests.
Nest & Sprout is not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, or strikes. Shipping is subject to delays during or around holidays
Below is a guide for getting started with finding your ideal wash routine.
A prewash is essential. This first wash removes any debris and soil so that your main wash can clean your diapers properly. Our recommendation is to start with a smaller amount of detergent and run your normal cycle with cold or warm water.
2. Main Wash
Every machine is different, but you'll want to choose a setting that can handle heavy soil and warm/hot water. (less than 115 degrees). This is the cycle where you may feel compelled to toss in a bunch of detergent, but a normal amount for heavy soil will do the job! (Again this is a great place to refer to the recommended detergent amount on your detergent packaging.)
3. Optional Extra Rinse
Some cloth families like to run and extra rinse for peace of mind. This can help if you've experienced detergent build up in the past.
4. Line Dry or Tumble Dry on Low
If you have the time and space to air dry, this is always preferred. But a tumble on low with wool dryer balls works too! Do not use dryer sheets.
If you're struggling with your wash routine and need help, reach out to us via email or on social media. You can also stop into Nest & Sprout for 1:1 Support and Cloth Diapering Help.
And, remember that it's okay to supplement your cloth diapering journey with disposables. Even part time cloth families are doing wonders for the health of our environment.